Friday, May 21, 2010

Freaked Out

Last night I had an emotional breakdown. I am literally freaked out about this move. I am very worried about finances: short selling our home- having to pay taxes on whatever the difference is between the sale price and what we owe (upwards of $60K); the cost of the physical move- all going on credit cards; a HUGE pay cut- I have to cut $2000 out of our monthly budget or find a way to make it up somehow (ie-I go back to work doing something, who knows what, and my plans to homeschool to give my kids the best education they can get go down the drain). Add to that that in five and a half weeks we leave and we still have no idea where we are going to live.

I just really hope we are doing the right thing. I'm sure doubts are common when making such a huge life change. And Jon having a job at all, even with the pay cut, is better than no job here. It is just extremely stressful and seriously scary.

1 comment:

  1. I promise you it will be worth it! And don't give up on the homeschool dream- it can still come true- even if you work. I have known people to school at night b/c of work conflicts for the parents. You will make it happen. I look forward to reading about your newest adventure as it unfolds! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete