Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Walk to the Mailbox

I'm majorly jumping ahead but I'm dying to show off our new place! We seriously feel like we are living at a fancy resort. Here are some pics I snapped while walking to the mailbox this afternoon. I forgot to take a picture of the fountain by the mailboxes and didn't see any humming birds for the first time today (probably because there were others outside and they tend to hide from humans, you have to kinda sneak up on them). They are all out of order but you get the idea.












4 comments:

  1. those are some beautiful trees. Hope you get the picture of the birds soon. How are Nathan and Emily doing with the move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! Sounds like you are enjoying your new home! So glad to hear it! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you arrived safely and are loving AZ! Congratulations on your big move! p.s....the pain from the house will get easier to swallow.

    ReplyDelete