Sunday, April 10, 2011

No more Diapers!

I know, I know, I still have a lot of catch-up to do, but I am just so excited by this news! We no longer have to buy diapers!!!!!!!!! Last weekend (April 2nd specifically) Emily potty trained herself. There was very little to no effort on my or Jon's part, she just did it. To say we are shocked is a bit of an understatement. On Friday, so April 1st, we happened to be out enjoying our favorite outdoor splash area (a little fountain at an outdoor mall) and ran out of diapers so Miss Emily had to go commando. She told us twice that night that she had to go potty and didn't have any accidents. Hoping it wasn't just some horrible April Fool's Joke being played by our little girl we decided to put her in underwear the next day and she was accident free and we haven't looked back since. She's had an accident here and there but that is to be expected. Everyone said little girls are easier to potty train than little boys, I just never imagined it would be THIS easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment