Thursday, June 3, 2010

We have applied for a place to live

Last night I was once again going over all the info from the various apartments we had found and still unable to decide. Then a friend suggested i check out www.hotpads.com where we found a beautiful condo to rent in an amazing area and right in our price range. I called the listing agent which kicked straight to voice mail so I tried a couple other numbers I found. The first one thought I must have been making the rent number up because, "I rent these condos out furnished for $700 a week and I'm booked through next March," so that told me I needed to really jump on this. I found the office number for the listing agent and spoke with another agent who has been super helpful and kind. I faxed the application and overnighted the fees. He said he will not process any other applications on the property, so as long as we are approved we have an amazing place to live for the year. Hopefully this will all be finalized by the middle of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment